Extended abstracts – NEW DEADLINE!
Authors are invited to submit titles and abstracts not later than December 15th, 2020.
Please observe the following main points when submitting your abstract:
– English (the official language of the conference)
– Abstract text up to 500 words (max two A4 pages)
– Full name(s) of author(s) and affiliation(s)
– For all the authors: Affiliations and E-mail addresses
– The paper must fit into one of the main topics. Please specify the topic explicitly which you think is most appropriate for your paper.
The submission of an abstract is also a commitment to at least one of the authors to attend the conference.
Abstracts shall be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee.
Presentation of accepted abstracts
All accepted abstracts will be published in the volume of abstracts (proceedings) of the Conference.
Please download the abstract template here
Submission of abstracts – December 15th, 2020
Notification of selection – December 23rd, 2020
(all abstracts will be reviewed)
• Characterisation and Behaviour of Soils and Rocks
• Environmental Engineering Geology
• Advances in Site Investigation for Engineering Geology
• Engineering Geology for Engineering Works
• Engineering Geology for Urban Environment
• Analysis and Μitigation of Geo-hazards
• Recent Αdvances in Geomatics and Remote Sensing for use in Engineering Geology
• Engineering Geology and Cultural Heritage Protection
• Engineering Geology for the Society
• Technical Committee Sessions
• Young Engineering Geologists Meeting